Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let There Be Peace On Earth




















On Tuesday, Joe had his Holiday Celebration assembly at school. All the kids sat in the bleachers with the parents on the floor in chairs. I was so impressed that JP had learned about 9 songs from his music teacher. He along with kids in K-8th grade all sang them together. They sang songs to represent all different holiday celebrations- Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza. JP says he doesn't want to celebrate Hannukah, but he just really wants a Dreidel. He asked if we could just make one out of clay, please! I thought the assembly was super cute and just another sign of how big he's getting! Here is the Bill Roberts Elementary singing "Let There Be Peace On Earth":


Today I head to his classroom for their holiday party where I will assist in snowman making and cookie eating. He is out on Winter break after tomorrow. I'm sure he'll keep busy though, as Nana and Pa are set to arrive tomorrow afternoon for 10 days. It's beginning to feel like Christmas around here!

No comments: