Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It Made My Day

Overall, JP is a pretty sweet- but he is 5-year-old boy and does have his moments. Joe is out of town and when I can't get JP from the bus I always wait for him in the front of our house. Yesterday, he and another boy on our block thought it would be funny to go up the alley and hide in our garage. I was on the phone with the boy's mother thinking he went to his house when the two came out. Needless to say I was not very happy. It's moments like these when being alone with 3 babies and a 5 year old can be tough.
About a half hour later, Ryan was upstairs in his crib, Caitlin was sleeping on our main level and I had Madison in the basement with me. JP came downstairs and told me Ryan started crying. I said "Thanks for telling me, I'll go get him." JP replied "Mom, do you want me to go upstairs and laugh him up?" I don't know why but this offer to help made me feel all better. It made my day.

No comments: