
I think almost everyone should have received our Christmas card by now, so I thought I'd post it. I decided at the last minute to go for something a little different. In the morning before school, I had the kids all looking nice and thought I had taken the perfect "Christmas card" shot, but even after trying to correct it, it came out too dark. So, that evening, dreading the thought of another planned "photo session", the kids were enjoying peas for the 1st time. I asked JP to run over and snapped this. The funniest thing was that even though JP looked so cute in the morning, I received a call a 3:15 from the school nurse that told me he had fallen running to his bus. When he got home, he had blood all over his nice sweater. Thankfully, you cannot see the red mark on his nose. Also thankfully, you cannot tell he put his t-shirt under his sweater on backwards that morning!
The kids have been enjoying most foods until tonight. While Caitlin and Ryan did not mind thier green bean/oatmeal dinner, Madison had another opinion.

Caitlin had some green beans to spare.

I was singing one day and turned around and saw this-6 eyes peeled on me. I'm not sure if they thought my singing was good or bad!

Where's Ryan? JP decided to build a fort "around" Ryan.

The "other" Christmas card photo.
1 comment:
I love the Christmas card photo! The "other" one is cute too! I still can't believe you can get pictures of all 4 of them looking at you and smiling-I have enough problems with 1!
Post a Comment