
That's a lot of stockings!
Joe's Mom knitted them all
over the years.
They're so special to us.
I always joke with Joe about
his being so old!
We've started getting ready this past week. We seem to get about one project done a day around here. Long gone are the days of getting all the Christmas set up in one afternoon! That's OK, I know it will all get done. I even got to sneek out on Saturday with my girlfriend and finished all my shopping!!
One funny story I should add. Joe and I were having a hard time figuring out what to get JP this year for Christmas. He likes just about everything, but is not "into" any one thing. We asked him one afternoon what he wanted Santa to bring him this year. He replied "Oh, I already told him what I wanted." ?!! We said how? He said that he told him one night in a dream he had. (oh great!) I asked him if he would tell us what it was and at first he said no. Then he told us that he would just whisper it to Mom (phew!) The secret wish: a metal detector. (Would have never guessed that one. But you know if you are really looking for some "good" treasure you need one of these!!)
Here are a bunch of pictures from the past week:

The boys picked out the tree this year.

Joe had an audience setting up the tree. We will now call this the baby/tree room!

All the boys.

Mom on lights and garland.

JP & Mom on the ornaments.

The babies admiring our work!

Madison checking out an ornament.

Getting closer to being able to sit up.

Making cookies.

Joe's favorite part of making cookies.

JP & Maddi

It's getting a bit more challenging to get a good Christmas card picture.

Getting closer.

Cute Caiti.

Good job Ryan!
No comments:
Post a Comment