
Full (& a little messy) after dinner.
The babies are now 7 months old. Joe always says we won the baby lottery! As we don't have a routine doctor's appointment this month, I thought I would just give a little update on each one:
Ryan- We still call him "Largie" on a daily basis around here. He's growing so fast and already in 9-12 month clothes. Ryan will probably be the 1st to sit up on his own, he's getting pretty close. I expect him in the next month or so to have it down. When he's on the ground he will roll over and over. He doesn't realize yet how much he is getting around, but I'm sure he will soon and start getting into things! Ryan is the best eater, but worst sleeper of the group. All the babies go down at around 7 pm. We usually will hear a cry from him around 4:45 or 5 am. Although we do not get him and he will quiet himself down until around 6:15, we wish he would learn a little something from his sisters. All 3 still share the same room and are usually not bothered by each other's cries. I'm pretty sure he is going to be a Mommy's boy. He is starting to look more and more like JP did when he was little and I can see him acting like him also. Those who know JP know he was a big Mommy's boy! (I don't mind one bit.)
Caitlin- We call her the sweet one. She is a smily girl and loves her Daddy! It's funny, Madison doesn't seem to really prefer Mom vs. Dad, but Caiti has definitely chosen! She is our talker. She can say dadadada, but I think is just starting to realize that we think it means something. If Joe hears her say it, he will come out of his office or wherever and say "Yes, you called me?" He thinks its the greatest thing to have such a big fan! Caitlin will usually go along with the plan of the day (nap, eat, etc.) without too many complaints. I do say usually though, because like the 5-year-old in this house they all want to be in charge sometimes! Caitlin is our shy one though. When someone she is not familiar with comes over, she will get upset. The other two really don't mind new faces, unless they see Caitlin get upset first. She can roll over, but is not quite ready to sit up yet.
Madison- Oh, Madison. We call her "pepper". She is a fiesty one. I call her "doll baby" too because she is so small, but I think she is the toughest of the 3. This girl is so darn cute but she's our screamer. If she's not happy, she doesn't cry, she screams. I think she is always trying to figure out just what is going on around here. Talk about wanting to be in charge! Madison will try and sit up even more so than Caitlin. I can see her crawling first because she will be so determined to do it. It's so fun to see how their personalities continue to evolve!
All three are eating 2 meals a day along with their bottles. They all will fit 3 naps in throughout the day. Not always at the same time, but that's the one thing I haven't been strict about. It's my only one-on-one time with them while another is sleeping. As they begin to move around I think I will have to become more scheduled on naps though. The other 3 of us : JP, Joe and I continue to do well also. We are so blessed with three healthy and for the most part, good natured babies. Like everyone else, we just take one day at a time and try and have some fun as we go!

Caiti excited for Christmas!

Brothers playing

Caitlin & JP

Maddi & her blue eyes
Here's about a minute of the babies doing what they do...
1 comment:
I can't believe how big they are all getting, they are all so cute!
Post a Comment