We moved the slide to the backyard after being inside for almost 6 years. Who knew the first one to play on it would be JP?
JP picked me the first "flower" of the season.
Much better! We've been having so much fun playing in the backyard this month.
2 little cuties!
Not only have we been playing outside, we've been grilling more too. Our favorite lately is grilled artichokes!
We gave up the high chairs this month and started using Cooshie boosters for the trio. I have also been able to move the coffee table back in place and take down the gate across the front of the DVD/VCR. We're kind of looking a little...dare I say it...normal! We still have the changing table in the living room & I don't see that going anywhere soon!
JP had Dress Like A Teacher day at school. I find it funny how he always has to incorporate his 2 sizes too small magic hat anytime he needs to dress up!
Caiti was looking super sassy one day!
We had a few days in a row of rain, which is pretty unusual. Ryan actually fell asleep watching a video- that has never happened before!
The girls dresses are still a little big, but they were looking pretty cute:
The crazy three!











No comments:
Post a Comment