Their actual birthday was pretty low key. Although we didn't have a big party, I tried to make them aware that this was a special day. I kept saying "Do you know who's birthday it is?" and they would always say "JP's, JP's". When they woke up, we had balloons waiting for them. I also made cupcakes and let them eat some of the unfrosted ones. I figured the package made close to 30 and that was a lot for the 6 of us to eat!
We had gotten them only one present- a playhouse for the backyard. We were hoping to have it put together for when they woke up, but rain kept that from happening. Luckily, it stopped while they were napping, so they got their present when they got up from their nap. It was a big hit. All 4 kids love it and if you're looking for JP these days, he can often be found climbing on the top of it! In the evening we walked up to Noodles for dinner (JP's choice of course) and came back to have cupcakes and sing Happy Birthday. They were able to open some cards and Aunt Gretchen had sent them gifts so they had presents too. JP was a big help in candle blowing and present opening. I think by the end of the day they had it pretty much figured out that it was their special day. They all can tell you how old they are now- TWO!
Birthday morning: Caitlin
Madison and her awesome bedhead!
Ryan always has to check out the cars parked out front in the morning:
Cupcakes & Balloons for breakfast!
Our 2nd home:
Cooking in the kitchen:
Happy guy Ry & JP on the climb:
Out to dinner:
Happy Birthday Time:
Madison blowing out her candle. JP was a big help to all!:
Caitlin started to get the idea:
Ryan:
Opening their presents from the Lee's:










k



No comments:
Post a Comment