Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Wonderful Mother's Day



What a wonderful day.  I was spoiled!  After sleeping in, I received a great card and a gift card to Anthropologie, my absolute favorite store.  We then all got ready (Joe gave the trio a bath himself!) and headed to Cherry Creek where he had made reservations at Crepes & Crepes.  It has been a gorgeous day here and we were able to sit outside and enjoy the weather.  Being outside also allowed the kids to run around a little too!  As we were leaving, a woman at a table next to us told me she felt like she should be applauding for us.  She said she only has two and she remembers how hard it was at that age to take little ones out to eat!

After brunch we walked around a bit and bumped into friends of ours that are pregnant with triplets.  Lorena is 29 weeks and looks fabulous!  The funny thing was that they were headed over to the same restaurant with their son.  Joe then walked the kids over to a nearby park and I got to go have a massage that he had booked for me! (I wasn't kidding when I said I was spoiled!!)

After Ryan woke up from over a 4 hour nap, we ate a quick dinner and walked up to Cold Stone Creamery where Mom's received a free ice cream today.  I think their cake batter ice cream is just about one of the best things!  It has been such a great day and I feel so lucky to have such a fabulous husband and wonderful children.  I hope all the Mom's out there had a great day too!

Coloring to pass the time at the restaurant:

Any girl would kill for those eyelashes!

Yum!

Caitlin wearing Mommy's shoes:

And this would be the why I have decided not to plant any annuals in the ground this year...only planters...out of reach!

Ryan was loving the ice cream!

We all went to watch JP do his Karate at City Park on Saturday:

His focus was pretty good :)

JP and I got to meet our friend Sarah & Ricky's new baby on Saturday evening- she's just beautiful!

No comments: