We are so, so lucky to be given so many great hand me down clothes from friends and family. When my girlfriend Amy passed on clothing to me last year I fell in love with the below outfits. I could tell they were extra-special because I knew immediately that she had made them for her daughter. I have been waiting so long for the girls to be big enough and it to be warm enough outside for them to wear them. Today was the day!
Another one of my dear friends also passes on her daughters adorable outfits. She always dresses them so cute. The other day I was looking at old pictures and found one of her oldest daughter Hadley and JP at the zoo when they were 2. I realized that the dress she was wearing is now one that hangs in the girls closet. Thanks so much to everyone who provides all the kids with such great clothes!!







1 comment:
I'm so happy to see those outfits on M and C! Your babies are all so precious; I love the picture of little JP.
Post a Comment