Friday, February 5, 2010

Now We're Up to Speed

Sorry it has taken me so long.  Time has just not been my friend lately!  I really have been taking pictures of the kids and have had lots to write about, but I find myself lucky if I can get my orders done at the end of the night let alone update the blog.  Everyone is doing great.  We all had colds in the past couple of weeks, but (knock on wood) everyone seems to be healthy right now.  I'm counting the days until spring & the end of RSV season, so we can get out and about more!

Below this post are a few others of some recent happenings around here.  We've been really trying to keep the little ones out of public to avoid germs lately, so life has not been all that exciting.  Lucky for them, my parents came out for 10 days, so that was such a great break in the norm for everyone.  We were able to see Sean, Anne & George a few times too which we all love.  Its fun to watch the little ones interact more with their cousin & I think some days  JP loves George more than his siblings!

I decided to make an effort to take some cute pictures of the kids today.  Miraculously, the girls hair had remained somewhat straight and orderly after their baths.  It is definitely not like this 99% of the time!  I was impressed that Joe actually got them somewhat color coordinated today.  Many people would be impressed to know that Joe gets them dressed 90% of the time.  If I don't set out the outfits the night before he usually grabs from the closet himself.  I know he did not plan it at all, but it made for some cute pics!

Joe calls them "avid readers".  We spend a lot of time reading books around here. over & over & over ;)


20 months old! Ryan


Caitlin


Madison


Girls at Play


Caitlin always ready to give a hug:


We call her the little Mommy:


Getting a snack from Dad:


I hadn't put on the Elmo video for a couple of months. Oh my, its like they're addicted to it now!!

1 comment:

pickles and plums said...

I love that Ryan and one of your beautiful girls (you know I can't tell the girls apart unless they are in the stroller) are sucking/chewing on the same fingers. They make me smile!