A little while later, Ryan was sitting in a booster seat eating a snack. I was out of the room for a minute when a heard a crash. He had evidentally crawled up on the kitchen table where I had set the camera and grabbed it. He was able to take 2 pictures and make 4 videos before it crashed to the ground. I can tell he broke my lens mechanism and who knows what else. Today, I took it to the camera store to see if they can repair it. They think it will be about $150-$200. I am so sad. The camera itself is about $400 new, so it may still be worth is to have it fixed, we'll see when the estimate comes in this week. Luckily, I still have my old camera, but I feel like I have lost a good friend.
The culprit:

The last video Ryan made:
And here's *sigh* one of the last videos I made:
**those would be chocolate Cheerios on Caitlin's face :)
**those would be chocolate Cheerios on Caitlin's face :)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry about your camera! I hope that you can get it fixed at a decent price :( I can't believe yan took 4 videos. That little stinker.
Post a Comment