Friday, February 5, 2010

A Visit with Nana & Pa



I took far too few pictures when my parents came out on the 23rd for 10 days. As usual, we had a fun time with good eats & lots going on. They spent the first few days at Sean and Anne's and then came to our house. The kids loved having them here. The trio will still break out and say "Nana" or "Pa" throughout the day as if they are wishing them to appear. When they arrived home in South Carolina, my Mom called to say they made it home safely. I let each of the trio say hi to her on the phone. Now whenever the phone rings they all say "Nana, Nana", so cute.

We also got to spend time with Sean, Anne and George too. Below are a few pictures I did manage to sneak throughout their stay.

Pa juggling the trio:


Nana & George:


Reading books:


The O'Reilly boys:


Maddi looking like such a big girl!

No comments: