
Our kids have lots of nicknames around here. JP will answer to Joseph, Joe or just about any other name you throw at him. The trio has plenty too. Madison is mostly called Maddi or Pepper (because she is so fiery) and Caitlin will go by Caiti, Caits or even Taters. Months ago JP called Ryan "Thud" one day & it stuck. He has certainly lived up to his name.
A couple of weeks ago he fell off of a highchair and landed with his top 2 teeth making an imprint under his lower lip. Luckily it did not bleed for very long and no stitches were required. The very next day he managed to escape from his crib for the 1st time. I heard the "thud" and came running. He somehow got a gash on the bridge of his nose, but it too stopped bleeding quickly. He hasn't attempted to escape his crib since, but I know he will try again soon. I keep saying a trip to the emergency room is probably in our near future, I just don't know when!
The kids eat their snacks at the table now sitting in chairs. They're getting so big. JP made the THUD sign just for Ryan.
No comments:
Post a Comment