Friday, April 4, 2008

Week 28

Another good week with the babies! They are all stable and look to be doing good in there! The doctor told us Mon that I was a poster child (for what I'm not sure, but I'll take it :) ) I am feeling much better this week too, so I have no intentions of going into the hospital anytime soon. Last week the doctor had told us that he thought he was going to have to deliver within 10 days at 25 weeks and now we're working towards week 29, so we couldn't be happier. I also told the doctor I feel like we've graduated because we don't have to go in again until next Tues. Once a week would be so nice!
Since I didn't have much new to say, I thought I'd post some links to cute videos about raising triplets. This mom has done a great job saving memories and given me insight of what is about to happen to our lives. She also has 2 identical girls and a boy plus a 2.5 year older son and went through TTTS, although did not have surgery. Enjoy and I'll update again next week!

The 1st two years- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bPqyqoWLTM&feature=related

Creating a show wherever you go- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GE6zQ8FWok&feature=related

How crazy raising 4 can be- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkVXv-vlCvs&feature=related

No comments: