Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Week 30

We made it to 30 weeks!! I had an appt. today and everything still looks great. No weight measurements today , just looking at fluids and blood flow dopplers. The doctor was very happy. I'm doing good too. I gained 3 lbs this week and am so happy. I have been going back/forth between gaining and losing since March 19th, so even though I have only gained a total of 26 lbs. my doctors are actually fine with it at this point in the pregnancy as long as I don't start losing weight. Next Wed. will be a measurement check so I'll be able to update more on the babies then.

Joe is getting back this afternoon from his final work trip before the babies come. We took advantage of Aunt Kathryn coming from Boston for a visit and he was able to get to Portland and Salt Lake City in the past 3 days. Needless to say, JP has been having a great time. Aunt Kat took him to the zoo yesterday and today they went up to watch Eloise in her school play.

Below are a couple of JP's recent school pics. He is getting ready to graduate from preschool next month hence the cap & gown. I just took a pic of them with my camera, so the quality may not be as good, but they turned out so cute I couldn't resist!




No comments: