Everything is still going well! The babies are looking good and growing. Ryan is now 2lbs 10oz and the girls are 2lbs 3oz and 2lbs 4oz. We don't have to go in until next Wed.- yeah! I am hanging in there too and have had a really good week. Having Joe's mom Maggi here the past 2 weeks was great- especially the cheesecakes she made! Joe & I really appreciated all the help with JP. Grandmom even took Joe's pushing the limits as 4 yr olds can in stride. When Grandpop came back from Steamboat Springs he also helped entertain too by playing rough & tough- Joe's favorite pastime (it's a boy thing!).
Last Sunday, we had an early 13th birthday dinner for our niece Eloise while Grandmom & Pop were still here. Eloise received a skateboard and her friend and JP went in the alley to practice. JP found a skateboard in our storage space several months ago- so he thinks he already knows some "cool action" moves.


29 weeks and counting!!
1 comment:
Hi Kelly!
You look great and I'm glad the babies are doing well. I'm calling you this week, but my mom is in town and I'd LOVE to get out and come visit you! I'll bring a yummy treat, if you feel like eating. :)
Post a Comment