Carrying 3 is starting to take its toll on me. Everything is getting tougher as I get bigger. The doctor would like to get them to 4-5 lbs (that means they have to double in size!) He said it will probably be best to put me in the hospital soon to try and keep me more comfortable. I asked to wait until next week and see, but I am warming up to the idea as each day passes!
Here are a couple 3-D pics they took today. As the sonographer had to change ultrasound wands, she didn't take much time to map out the lay of the land. There are so many body parts flying around these days, it usually takes them 5-10 minutes to figure out which is which. We think we have pics of the boy and one of the girls, but honestly aren't sure!

We think this is Ryan. I don't think he needs a haircut, its just where the ultrasound cut off!
Here's one of the girls. We're not sure which, but I guess it shouldn't matter :) Don't let their innocent faces fool you, they know how to play tough when they want to!That's about it. Grandmom & Pop are out for 2 weeks, so we're excited about that. They took JP up to Breckenridge for 4 days and he had his first ski lesson today. I'm hearing he really likes it. Aunt Carolyn, Eloise & Willa joined them yesterday, so I know its a party!
Our appts are Monday & Friday next week, so I may wait to post again at the end of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment