Friday, November 30, 2012

Mother/Son Dance

This year marks our 4th Mother/Son dance.  It's typically in the spring, but they switched things up a bit this year.  Word on the street was the PTA wanted to get one more use out of the Winter Wonderland decorations that they had been using for the Father/Daughter dance so they moved our dance up.

As usual, we went with Heather and Sullivan for dinner at Noodles beforehand.  Once at the school, the boys did their typical running around acting crazy but they kept checking in and even asked us to dance quite a bit.  I was starting to think JP may be getting too old for the dance, but now I'm guessing we may have another year.  As soon as he's done, I'll be hitting the gym with Ryan!  Now, I'll just relish in the great one-on-one time we had last night.  As my friend Heather said- "So glad they still think we're cool!"

The photographer is always so good.  She told me to tickle JP. I'm thinking my hand looks a little crazy, but I love the big smile on his face!

JP and all his buddies.  They have been getting their picture taken the past few years.

Us along with Kate, Ben & Josh and Heather and Sullivan.

No comments: