Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Some Rearranging
We knew the day would be coming soon. The trio had been getting closer and closer to getting out of their cribs. Ryan tried it first and fell and it scared him. Madison tried it a couple months later and fell and it scared her. Caitlin tried it in the the past few weeks and woo-hoo freedom!
I was downstairs working at naptime and heard doors shutting upstairs and I knew it was time. Time to order the crib tent. When I went upstairs for the second or third time I saw that Caitlin had crawled up on her crib and over to Madison's. As I walked in the door she was straddling the sides of Madison's crib and leaning over onto the windows.
I didn't know how Caitlin was going to take being caged in and I was shocked when I started to put it on her crib. She was excited! She kept saying "Caitlin's tent" and then she made me laugh out loud as I was finishing up when she said "oooo-that's nice!". She was thrilled to get something the other 2 didn't have! Ryan and Madison were pretty upset that they didn't have one at first, but now they are used to it. I also turned the girls cribs so they do not touch at all. If I would have known it would make my life this much easier I would have gotten it months ago! Now we just have to wait and see it the others will need them soon too. Our goal is to make until their third birthday and then get big kid beds....we'll see!
Ryan asked me to take his picture!
This is how I find Ryan many days during nap. He is always taking off his diaper. Knock on wood, he hasn't had an accident yet!
Here are some pictures of the girls enjoying a cookie after their nap last week. Ryan was still sleeping away.
Maddi and her crazy hair!
Caitlin
Doing some stretches! (actually this is a good shot to see how the girls toes curl under.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I have laughed out loud three or four times while reading your recent blog updates. I love the before and after pictures of JP's hair and Ryan playing the role of the naked napper. Your kids are absolutely adorable and they make me smile. (:
Post a Comment