Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pigtail Girls

I love this picture: Ryan "No, I would prefer not to hold Madison's hand"

Here are a couple pics of the girls this week.  They look so cute in their little pigtails.  Unfortunately though, Madison's hair keeps getting shorter and shorter.  I don't know if I have mentioned it before, but she has a habit of twirling her hair.  It's a soothing mechanism for her.  The other 2 love their blankies for comfort, but Madison prefers to twirl.  I am always detangling the knots she creates.  When it gets too bad I have no choice but to cut them out.  :(

The kid's colds have been getting better this week.  We did have a crazy night last night when Madison threw up twice .  She was fine today, so I don't know what happened.  This was the first time that any of the trio has ever thrown up.  I should clarify- thrown up at home from being sick, the girls still have motion sickness issues.  I always joke with Joe that all the good stuff happens while he is travelling for work!

Madsion with some Macaroni & CHEESE!

Caiti and her cookie

Caitlin looks so much bigger than Maddi here.  I do know she was wearing shoes, but usually they look a lot closer in size.

1 comment:

pickles and plums said...

They just get cuter and cuter and cuter.