It was another beautiful day in Denver & the kids spent a lot of time outside. It was nice and warm on the front porch & the trio had fun playing with toys. As the afternoon sun started to go down we put jackets on and headed to the backyard. Ryan, Caitlin & Madison now will look outside and say to me "blow bubbles, blow bubbles". I have been blowing bubbles for them on these warm days and I think they associate that with going outside.
Ryan tried to sneak off with our housekeeper!
We talked Dad into coming outside to throw JP a few pitches.
Now, onto the shoes!! It has been my goal this month to try & figure out the girls spring/summer shoe situation. They are now almost out of size 4's (tiny feet!) so I've been trying to figure out how many shoes they will need. With boys its easy. A pair of tennis shoes & some sandals and you're pretty much covered. I have discovered with little girls you need to have more options- especially x2! I was excited this week to find that Target had buy 1 pair, get 50% off a second. Plus free shipping on shoes! I think (hope) we should be almost set now. I did one other order from Zappos and am keeping the nice pair of Keen shoes. I will probably get one more so each girl will have at least one pair of shoes with good support. With 4 kids I feel like every month I have something apparel-wise I am trying to get up to speed on. Even JP is growing like a weed! Organizing the clothes they are growing out of, deciding what to save & what to donate, seeing what they need next- its almost another part-time job! (but of course, I love every second of it!)









No comments:
Post a Comment