Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happiness is....

...when they finally realize crayons are for drawing & not for eating!

We've been getting a taste of spring the last few days and its been wonderful. I just can't wait until we can get outside more. Of course, I'm starting to see a new set of challenges I will be facing trying to take 3 toddlers out into the "real world". Just playing out front the past two days has had me chasing after them as one would decide it was time to run in the street while another thought it would be funny to run down the sidewalk as fast as they could.

I also had the realization that soon we would be having our doors & windows open more. I saw one of our neighbors today and decided I should start to apologize in advance to anyone I can about what is sure to be known as the crazy, loud house on the block! If one of them is not whining or crying at any given time, I am usually yelling at them to stop doing a no-no. I can see the terrible twos coming & they're not looking pretty x 3! Ahhh, Kindergarten is only 1200 days away. Just kidding, actually they are pretty adorable right now. They are talking more and more and able to understand new things everyday. They have a Numbers video they watch and are starting to get the concept of one thing vs two, etc. We've also been working on colors and I am seeing it starting to click.

Everyone has been struck by colds in the past 2 weeks. JP was home from school 3 days last week with really bad cold. The trio has it now along with bad coughs.  We're almost to the end of dreaded RSV season. We've done really well keeping them healthy this winter and I just hope it continues until Spring. I just signed them back up for their gym class starting next month. I can't wait. Them being able to go out means Mom being able to go out too. Watch out world- here we come!

Little Picassos:






The closest I could get to a group shot this afternoon:

No comments: