Monday, August 3, 2009

Watch Out Here We Come- Everybody Can Walk!



Madison started walking a few days ago. I couldn't believe it! It took her so much longer to crawl than the others, I assumed that it would be awhile before she started cruising on her own. Nope! She saw Ryan walking and just a few days later decided she was ready! I took this little video that shows all the kids walking in the beginning. I just have to laugh at Ryan because he always holds his arms like that when he walks- I think he looks like George Jefferson from the TV show!

We had a sad thing happen this week. JP's bike was stolen. I took the babies in the stroller and JP rode his bike up to Walgreens to see if they had any headphones for JP to wear on the plane. We were in the store for about 5 minutes at the most and were just checking out when one of our neighbors came in. She saw JP with his bike helmet on and said she thought had just seen a bike get stolen. Sure enough, it was his. She had gotten the make of the car and part the of license, but unfortunately it did not show up on the police scan. It looks like the bike is gone for good. :( The saddest part was that Joe had his little red metal license plate on it that said JOE. It was Joe's Dads, then Joes and now JP's. That to us meant more than the bike itself. I guess we learned our lesson about always locking the bike's up no matter what!

This summer JP has been having playdates almost every Friday with Alison, a friend from his old daycare. Nonnie (his babysitter since he was a newborn) still watches Alison and we have been trading off playdates between our house & hers. It's been so nice for both of them and also for JP to still see Nonnie whom he just adores. Here's some pictures from last week when we went to the park.

I tried to get them to keep binkies in their mouths to reduce the amount of sand eaten.







Swinging triplet style!




































































Awww- aren't they cute!

No comments: