Saturday, June 13, 2009

She's almost got it! and other videos

It's been another busy week around here. We've gotten a new kitchen faucet and our carpets cleaned this week, both VERY exciting. We were without a kitchen faucet for 5 days and that was Tough! Washing 3 bibs and 3 trays alone 3x's a day was challenging with only tubs of water from the bathroom. It felt a like camping in our own home- and we're not exactly big campers. Thank you to Uncle Sean for installing our new one!! We got to see George & Anne on Monday night also, so that was great too!

On Tuesday the carpets got cleaned- every single one! Yay, we officially have no more formula anywhere in the house. We're making the babies drink their milk on the wooden floors now. Because even the sippy cup leak :(

All the kids are doing great. JP is officially on summer break and I love having "JP conversations" during the day again. Here are a couple that just make me laugh:

"Hey Mom. how fast do you have to go to make dust?"

"Hey Mom, do lions eat pigs?"

"Hey Mom, do you think Spongebob is living in that pineapple? (that I was about to cut up)" "Well maybe we could bring it to Florida and put it in the water and he'll move in" after I told him "Spongebob lives in a pineapple under the sea" :)

Every time I hear a Hey Mom... I know its going to be good.

Here's a few videos from yesterday & today.

I think we've figured out who is going to be walking first! Caitlin's on the go and Ryan started to stand on his own this week- he won't be too far behind.

Ryan learned a new word this week- uh oh.

JP loves to give train rides. Madison was not too happy she missed the departure!

3 comments:

Kathy Balluff said...

We love these videos. Can't believe Caiti is walking!

Sweet Baby James said...

That is awesome they are all doing so great! Good walking Caitlin-she is determined! And I am cracking up at Maddi in the last video scooting herself on her back right into the couch-too cute!

The O'Reillys said...

Way to go Caitlin! Those videos are way too cute, I also love Maddi scooting on her back!