
School's out for the Summer!
(I just love this picture- the look on JP & the bus driver's faces!)

It's official!
Today was the last day of Kindergarten for JP. He had such a good year and has learned so much. He can now read "chapter books" and he writes stories. He brought one home yesterday from cleaning out his cubby. It was a story about him and I going shopping for diapers for the babies- I have to save that one! Sometimes its like a puzzle trying to figure out his own spelling for the words, but its really cute.
I was trying to think of something to do each year to commemorate the last day of school. I decided to try and do an "interview" each year with the kids so they can see themselves and what they were doing in school each year. Hopefully I'll remember to do it again next year!
This evening we went for an early dinner to Red Robin (JP's choice). All the babies did great and we had a fun time. They all looked like such big kids drinking out of their sippy cups! After dinner we came home and then took a walk up to our town center and got some ice cream at Cold Stone. JP picked cotton candy ice cream with gummi bears! It was such a beautiful night and the perfect end to the school year.
No comments:
Post a Comment