
I'm beginning to see the 1st signs of triple trouble! I have now cleared most of the bottom of the changing table & only keep one row of diapers pushed to the back of the 2nd shelf. The scary thing is just how proud they were of themselves!

I forgot to post weights from thier 4/22 RSV shots:Ryan-
23 lbs, 14 oz
Caitlin-
19 lbs, 1.3 oz
Madison-
18 lbs
JP received a "spark" scooter from Grandmom & Pop for his birthday & he was excited to test it out. I believe his words were "Awesome...so sweet!" His phases these days crack me up & remind me he's not a little boy anymore.
Here he is in action:

I do about an hour long walk these days with the babies. It's quite a workout as the babies weigh just over 60 lbs & the stroller about 40 lbs!
I always stop & Ryan loves to look at the water running through the creek.
Caitlin
Madison relaxing on the ride.
My highlight is about 1/2 way through I walk past a clearing that is home to lots of prairie dogs. I think they're pretty cute!And Last, but definitely not least... here I was a year ago today!
No comments:
Post a Comment