
Caitlin sporting her
2 new chompers!

Madison is happy
about her one!
Bummer, I don't
have any yet~ but
they'll be here soon!
Just a little while ago as I was feeding the trio I realized some teeth cut through. Caitlin has 2 and Maddi has one that is just coming out- very exciting! They love to eat their puffs and Cheerios & are getting better at it everyday. Madison is the most skilled at self feeding which makes me so happy because she is behind her brother & sister in the sitting up department. We all have our special talents I guess!
A few random things.... Last week we went in for our 3rd round of RSV shots. Joe was travelling & I took the kids by myself. No sweat with these guys- they all did well. I have updated weights on them now. Madison is 15lbs 11.6oz & catching up with Caitlin at 16lbs 5.6oz. Ryan is a whopping 21lbs 13.8oz.!
Speaking of shots, in one appointment we fulfilled our deductible for the year. Caitlin's shot alone was $2641.00! It's fine though because a) we knew it was coming & b) now I shouldn't have to worry about insurance too much for the rest of the year. (Well except for Ryan's plastic surgery on his skin tag next month- We're hoping to get it covered somehow as medical, so we won't have to pay for a "cosmetic" procedure.)
Thank goodness for good insurance though! Out of curiosity I totalled up our 2008 costs. As a family we spent $528,300 last year. The babies were $356,350! We had to pay less than $5000 of that- whew!
I was looking through some old pics & videos of JP the other day. I didn't take nearly as many videos on my camera when he was little, but do have a few. Here are a couple that just crack me up. He was just over 2 years here & I was egging him on with the nose spray he hated. Look at those curls....
My little Batman!
How did he get
so big?


3 comments:
How exciting that the teeth are starting to arrive! Have the girls been bothered by the teething? I love the videos of J.P. - so cute!!
He is looking more and more like Joe! He's turning into a little man.
Isn't it fun to see what they would have cost...way after the fact. :) Your children are all adorable.
(stalking via FB, mom of TTTS boys)
Post a Comment