Thursday, January 15, 2009

8 Months Old!









The Kids:
JP, Maddi, Ryan & Caiti







We're 2/3 of the way through the 1st year! Here are few changes over the past month:
- Ryan and Caitlin can sit up on their own for short periods of time, Madison can for about 30 seconds.
- I've began feeding the babies their bottles on the floor a lot of the time because they're getting to big to be unattended on the couch for very long.
- Ryan can hold his bottle. I'll have to take a video, because he gets so excited when he feeds himself its pretty comical.
-They still are having 4 bottles and 2 meals a day, but I think I will increase them to 3 meals this month as they seem to be acting like they could eat a little more. I'm also ready to try and and give them sippy cups to see what happens.
- They sit at the table while we eat dinner and play with cheerios. They're not really getting much in their mouth yet, but good thing JP acts like a dog and eats what falls on the ground. Oh well, I guess its building his immune system right?
- The kids are starting to interact much more. They "talk", laugh, and beat up on each other all the time. It's so fun!
This past weekend we also celebrated my 37th birthday. Joe and I had a fun "double date" with some good friends of ours on Saturday night and on Sunday Anne, Sean & George came over for dinner and birthday cake. Everyone chipped in this year to help me buy a new camera- a Canon PowerShot SX10 IS. I'm so excited as it takes even better videos than my old one and also lets you take consecutive shots in "sports mode". The image stabilization also helps with all my moving objects!

Here are a lot of new pics with my camera!


















One thing with triplets-when you fall over, there is usually someone there to catch you!











Cute Maddi












Ryan & Caitlin playing together.











The birthday party










Sean, Anne & George














Sitting at the table like big kids!












Double Trouble!











I Love this shirt!























Sitting up after their bottles.











Sharing a laugh.

1 comment:

The O'Reillys said...

Great pictures, Kelly! I love the one with Caitlin and Madison laughing together, that is way too sweet!