Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It Was One for the Books (History that Is)
























No matter who you voted for, today was a historic day. My three little munchkins will now know where they were the day the 1st African-American President was sworn into office- hanging out with Mom after a morning bottle. JP was in Kindergarten watching with his classmates on TV.

It's been a warm few days here, so we have tried taking advantage of it, which of course means lots of new pics! I've been having a good time trying to figure out my new camera...























































JP drug all the babies while inside their toys out into the entryway to make a train.





I love Maddi's face.








I guess Caitlin didn't feel like talking on the phone!


1 comment:

The O'Reillys said...

Your Obama-watching picture is great!! We've taken long walks the past couple days, too, this weather is crazy!