We have decided it would be easiest to just post updates on the web to keep everyone informed. We are all doing well, hanging in there on this triplet journey. Joe & I still look at each other often and say "Who would have thought in a million years..."

19 weeks

25 weeks:
Bed rest is cutting into my beauty
regimen!

Who has the bigger belly?
1 comment:
Hi Kelly,
You're amazing. Mary and I are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. I look at Mary and can't imagine what it would be like with 3 on the way instead of one. Keep up the good work and please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
Hang in there Joe. It's stressful enough to be expecting one, but with all that is happening I imagine you have a few more gray hairs. :)
-Mike
Post a Comment