Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Week 26

This has been the best day in about 5 weeks! We went for the ultrasound today and the girls fluid levels have almost evened out! The little one now weighs 1lb 10oz! Her sister is still 1lb 13oz and Ryan is 2lb 1oz. All blood flows look good and the bigger girls heart has improved also. They spent almost 2 hours taking measurements between 2 sonographers and my doctor. He said that other things could still happen, but he couldn't be happier with the results!

We will still have to go in 2x a week, but for now we are taking this as a huge victory. I read somewhere that another triplet doctor said if you can keep the babies in 28 weeks, that'a a bronze, 30 weeks is silver and anything after 32 weeks is a gold, so now we have our eyes on the gold again!!

We hope you have a Happy Easter and continue to thank you all for you prayers- they're working!

2 comments:

The O'Reillys said...

Great news Kelly and Joe! I'm so happy to hear it, I've been thinking about you all day!!

Christie said...

Yeah Kelly!!! I'm so happy for all 6 of you! Thank you for the report. You all continue to be in my prayers.