The trio took their first field trip to the Denver Firefighter's Museum. They got to ride on the Preschool bus for the first time and Ryan was beyond excited. When we first arrived, they showed the kids 2 short films on fire and fire safety. That was it for Madison- she was so scared that a real fire would break out. She spent the first part of the trip telling me she was sick and wanted to go home and then when she did calm down a toy fire alarm went off and she about jumped through her skin. Actually out of all the kids there on Maddi and Ryan broke into tears when the bell went off. I remember JP being scared of fire alarms too, so I guess it runs in the family!
Happy Guy on the Bus
Ready to go in.
Miss Eboni holding firefighter Caitlin.
Cool wall of patches.
Madison's favorite part of the day- getting back on the bus! I love how they held hands as they walked.
No comments:
Post a Comment