12/4 We got an Elf on the Shelf! The kids named him Roderick and were up early every morning to see where he moved overnight. I absolutely loved this little guy. He promoted good behavior & I never had to drag JP out of bed in the morning for school!
12/10 Trying to get the perfect Christmas Card shot!
A close 2nd
The winner!
12/11- My friend Kate hosted a Mother/Daughter Christmas brunch. It was so fun & Santa even showed up!
12/17 Decorating cookies: I let the trio help decorate for the 1st time this year. It was definitely an exercise in patience & there were sprinkles everywhere!
12/19 Annual Trip to Bass Pro & see Santa: No tears this year!
Playing with the trains.
Go Buffaloes!
Telling Santa everything we want this year for Christmas: JP- a telescope, Ryan- a Chuggington train, Caitlin- a magic wand & Madison- a kitty cat piano.
12/22 Snow! It was a White Christmas- 9 inches fell a few days before.
JP & Madison having fun



















No comments:
Post a Comment