Yesterday we attended the triplet club's Easter Party. The thing I love about these parties is that they are pretty low key & the organizers do a great job gearing the party just for the kids. There was a pancake brunch and we all brought fruit and desserts. They had pictures with the Easter Bunny (I don't have ours just yet), crafts and an Easter Egg hunt. JP was all about the crafts and spent a lot of time over at the craft table creating masterpieces. They trio had some snacks and then we all went to see the bunny. No one, except JP, would sit with the bunny. Finally after Joe & I sat in the picture with them we had a one taken. It should be interesting how it turns out!
The kids are just starting to get the idea of the hunt. When Ryan first walked out he found some broken eggs with candy spilled out. That was it for him, he put just the candy in his basket and then all he wanted to do was eat it. I think he was getting Halloween with all the loose candy confused with Easter! The girls probably only picked up about 2 eggs each as they were too curious to see what was on the inside. It was JP who cleaned up!
It was a little cold outside, but a fun day. Unfortunately, my camera ran out of batteries just as the hunt was starting, but luckily I got a lot of great pictures of the kids all dressed up before it died!
On the way to the party I noticed something had been splattered all across my camera lens, so there's some spots on the next few shots of the kiddos in their Easter finest.
Dad is so good at getting them to smile!
Getting Caitlin's classic look when I asked her to put on her Easter bonnet:
Going along with Mom's request:
Maddi cheered her up!
Mom & her girls:
At the Easter party:
JP working on a craft:
He was very serious about his work!
The girls really wanted to watch the Bunny, they just didn't want to get too close!
Ready to go on a hunt!












No comments:
Post a Comment