Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


We started out the morning with a big breakfast.  JP helped me make macadamia baked french toast and I added bacon & fresh fruit.  JP couldn't wait for Dad to open his presents so that was next.  We were told that all Dad wanted this year was an ice cream cake from DQ & nothing else.  We surprised him with a few other little things for fun.  He received 2 new pictures for his office in frames that said "Brothers" and "The Girls", we also got him a new electric fly swatter (he's been wanting one), a new Avalanche hat, and some black licorice which he loves.  To go along with his Beer shaped Father's Day card JP picked out, I also bought him a huge Heineken which I know he'll love. :)

We attempted to walk off our breakfast by heading up to the farmer's market.  It was opening day and there were so many good booths this year.  We're already planning on coming back next week with appetites.  In the afternoon, Joe took JP to his first golf lesson of the summer.  This is JP's 3rd year and Joe loves to take him.  (Anything to get closer to a golf course!)  Joe spent much of the rest of the afternoon watching the US Open and hanging out with all of us.  We hope Dad had a great day and he knows how lucky we all are to have him!!

How I really get the kids to pose (I tell them they will get fruit snacks if they sit for a picture!)

Daddy & his beers:

The Very Best DAD In The World:

It was a great day to capture some new pics of the kiddos:

Caitlin:




Madison:


Ryan (pointing to his brother):

Where was JP? Climbing something, of course!

1 comment:

AmyJoy said...

Attitude adjusters in action!