Sunday, April 26, 2009

Q. How many Crist kids can you fit in a tub?







A. All of them...
barely!
























JP didn't want to be left out of bath time last week, so he joined his siblings. I think he's figured out quickly that it's much more enjoyable to take a private bath! I also have decided that giving baths is my least favorite thing about having multiples. I make Ryan sit in one of the chairs now because he would not sit down in the tub at all. Also, when they are all out of the tub and in their bedroom, it is chaos trying to get each one to sit still and get a diaper & pjs on.

Ryan & Madison have learned a new trick this week, how to adjust the volume on their fishy toys attached to the cribs. JP likes to go into their room in the morning, and at first I thought he was turning up the sound. Nope, one afternoon during nap, I could hear it very loudly & realized that Ryan is pretty crafty. Poor JP, he's going to automatically get blamed for everything!

The babies got their last RSV shots on Wednesday and the clinic said they have a feeling they won't need them next year. We are so grateful we qualified for them this year and escaped winter with only 1 shared cold among them.

Madison is starting to make some improvements in getting around. She had learned how to slide around on her stomach & then will turn around and scoot on her back. She also learned how to sit up in her crib this week. Hopefully she keep figuring it all out and be able to catch up with her brother & sister shortly. Both Ryan & Caitlin are getting pretty good at climbing the stairs. I purchased a VCR & DVD guard at Babies R Us as well as some more cabinet locks. Its amazing that we never had to use these things with JP.

We've been enjoying the spring weather and trying to get the babies outside on walks during the day and to play in the backyard with big brother in the afternoon. I realized that with my almost 40lb stroller and 60lbs in babies I get quite a workout. They're my personalized exercise program!
























JP pretending to get Ryan with his water gun. Of course Ryan wanted to follow him all around the yard.




All of them love to eat the rocks. I am constantly picking Ryan up and taking him away from the rocks.
















Caitlin






















Maddi- the thinker.



















Notice Ryan trying to follow JP out the back gate.


























Having fun on a warm day.


























Big Trouble

No comments: