
This kid is definitely
a Crist!
I think we tried to pack as much into today as we could! Sunday was not our day to take it easy this week. Ryan started his first cereal today and loves it! He's been acting lately as if he is hungry all the time and sometimes eats 10oz at once, so we decided it go ahead and try it. I think he was definitely ready, there was no hesitation at all. It was if he was saying "It's about time!" The girls are another story. I think they could care less. I may try giving it to them in the next few days to see what they think, but I'm not really going to care if they wait another month before starting solids.
We attended the Rose Hospital Preemie Reunion today also. They invite all preemies from past years to see how they've grown. It was nice to see some of the doctors and nurses again. We even got to see a little boy that was next to us in the NICU that came before our kids and left after. He is doing great now too. They had clowns, a puppet show, face painting and lots of treats, so I think JP had the best time of all!
After the party, we stopped by a pumpkin patch. The babies were asleep in the car, so JP & I went to scout for the best pumpkins. We got 3 little ones and 1 great big one. I told JP he would have to carry his choice on his own, but he picked out such a nice one that we switched and he carried the 3 little ones. It was heavy, but not as heavy as Ryan which I think should be getting to 18lbs by now if he's not there already!
After we got home, JP wanted to make tombstones out of cardboard. Totally his idea. He is fascinated by them and loves to write RIP on them. Today he asked me what if somebody didn't rest in peace? This kid has a question for everything! We started out front on the sidewalk and before we knew it, we had more kids all wanting to do our "craft project". It was a fun time.
Other than that we did our usual getting ready for school tomorrow and Joe getting ready to travel Mon & Tues for business plus me trying to cram in about 15 orders, it was just another crazy day at the Crist house!


Everybody intently listening as Daddy and a nurse were chatting.

This little guy was in an isolette next to our kids.

Looking for the best one.

I thought this was such a pretty tree, so I made JP pose. He was like aww come'on Mom!

Remember Smelly Markers? The kids were having a great time sniffing! JP was pointing out the scents.

Katie, Tess, Jack, Tommy, and JP and their tombstones.
No comments:
Post a Comment