Speaking of the girls, they are starting to look more and more alike. Joe had mixed them up one morning for several hours before I corrected him and even I had myself doubting I knew which was which the other day. I think I may have to paint a toenail soon! This is going to be fun!!
Other than that, everything and everybody is good. JP still loves school, Joe heads back to school on Tues (yeah for him, sad for me) and besides 3 little growing munchkins to keep me busy, I've started up my business again. http://stores.ebay.com/Forget-Me-Not-Favors I'm trying not to advertise too much and keep it at a minimum, but I really do love my little business. If anyone needs favor tags for their next event, just let me know :) Luckily the babies still nap 3x's a day and go to bed for the night after their 7pm bottle. If I need to hire a babysitter for a few hours a week at some point, that's always an option, but right now it's all working.
Caitlin telling Ryan how cool she thinks he is.

Go Buffs!

Can you tell how much JP liked the Styrofoam hand they gave away at the game?
Aunt Carolyn & Willa met the boys at the game.
Caitlin supervising Mommy at work.

Can you tell which is which?

JP took this picture. I thought it was pretty cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment