St Patrick's Day this year was kind of crazy. It fell on a Saturday and we were not home most of the day. We actually spend the afternoon at our triplet club's Easter Party and then in the evening Joe and I went out to JP's school auction. This is the first year that I can remember not having corned beef and cabbage on St. Patrick's Day. There were no grasshopper shakes either- so strange. I completely forgot to take my camera to the triplet party, but did get a couple shots of the kids in their green.
This picture actually happened in April, but since I am going back to make up for missed posts I thought it would be a good place to add it. Joe came running in the house saying "This is my luckiest day!". He was riding his scooter out back and found a 4 leaf clover!



1 comment:
JP's shirt makes me smile. In Korean, gaja means "let's go!" and I can still hear my mom saying it to me while trying to get us out the door! On another note: I think it is SO cool that he found a 4 leaf clover!!!
Post a Comment