This year, Dad was out of town on Valentine's Day. The night before the kids & I decided to make him a video to wish him a Happy Valentine's Day. We spent about an hour shooting video and then I put it together so he would have a treat to wake up to in the morning. The kiddos got treats too. Each received a balloon and a small heart with candy. They also received special ice cream bowls & we had sundaes for our Valentine's Dessert!
Ready for their Valentine's Party at school.
Sitting down for treats.
All the Valentine's Bags lined up.
JP's Glow Stick Valentines I made. I went ahead and bought the trios since it was their first year and I thought they would like the kind in the box. Caitlin picked out Disney Princess ones, Madison picked out Dora and you guessed it- Ryan picked out Cars!
No comments:
Post a Comment