Since we only have 3 bedrooms, we have to pair up the boys. Poor JP, he's had his own space for the past 7.5 years and now has to share. I know he's not especially thrilled to have his little brother sleeping with him, but luckily he hasn't complained much. I think in time he may actually like having a roommate- we'll see. Luckily, JP is heavy sleeper and hasn't been awaken by Ryan's 4:30am parties in his crib where he sings ands plays for an hour before falling back asleep.
Ryan misses the girls and does ask on occasion to "go back to Caiti & Maddi's room". We have a Jack & Jill bath between the two rooms, so I do pull up both Caitin & Ryan's cribs and open the doors so they can still see each other and chat before they fall asleep. It's just another one of those transitions that is hard at the time but will hopefully seem like it was always meant to be this way in a few months.
The Boy's Room:
and The Girl's Room:




No comments:
Post a Comment