Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dad's Birthday

A few weeks ago, we celebrated Dad's birthday.  JP had been helping the trio to each make him a gift.  It was top secret and he would call each one up to his room to work on it.  When it was time for the party, everyone was excited to sing Happy Birthday and eat his favorite dessert- DQ ice cream cake! 


Yum Cake!

Caitlin had the silliest looks on her face that night:


(I have no idea why Ryan wasn't in any of these pictures.)

Opening gifts- JP was excited for Dad to see what they had made:

Artwork from everyone!  Dad thanking Maddi for her picture:

Checking out Caitlin's masterpiece:

JP's own series of special artwork.  The first was "Dad Got the Biggest Fish in the World":

Next up, a sports picture of Dad beating his opponent in hockey:

And lastly, Dad's favorite Spongbob character "Squidward":

It was so neat to see how proud JP was of all of the presents.  Again, I'm not sure why I didn't take a picture of Ryan or his picture.  Maybe he wasn't in a party mood?!

No comments: