Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Trip to the Dentist

Today I took the trio to their first dentist appointment.  Joe was supposed to go with, but since he was knee deep in work I went solo.  They did great!  Madison had been to the office a couple of times with JP to get her chipped tooth looked at so she was ready to go.  The other two were a little hesitant, but both did great.  Best of all, no cavities.  Everyone's teeth are now shiny and clean.  We just have to work on flossing at home!  After the dentist I took them for a treat at the the bakery (I'm not sure the dentist would approve) and then over to Turtle Park to play for a bit.  I took tons of pictures that I just think are the cutest thing- they look so little in the big chairs!

 Playing with the toys before our appointment:

 Brushing their teeth first with new toothbrushes.  How perfect they have 3 sinks!:

Caitlin was the first up into a chair:

She liked that the zebra sunglasses matched her outfit!

Madison:

Caitlin:

Ryan:

Waiting for her turn to see the dentist, Maddi got to brush a dinos teeth!


 Ryan checking out himself in the tiger sunglasses (He told the hygienist "Pepper has a tiger")

Dr. Merideth asking him where his teeth were:

Celebratory treats!

On the turtle:

No comments: