Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas To All!

What a wonderful Christmas.  We had Christmas Eve Wigilia dinner surrounded by family and lots of kids!  It was a little more casual and toddler friendly this year, but so fun to see all the little ones start to enjoy each other and of course entertain us all.  JP is so excited by everything Santa and came running down the stairs shouting when he discovered that the elves had again left him pj's for him and his siblings while he was at mass.  I've posted so many pictures that it will probably speak more than what I can write.  Today was both exciting and relaxing.  Thank you to all our family and friends near and far for making this such a great holiday.  We feel so blessed by the many presents and love you give us all!

JP ringing our Christmas bell in honor of those who could not be there to celebrate with us:
Photobucket

What a line up of toddlers!
Photobucket

Happy Boys (once the food started coming!):
Photobucket

Paul, Carolyn, Will and Eloise:
Photobucket

Eloise and Paul's fabulous Bon Appetit 2009 Holiday Cake-  Peppermint Meringue Cake with Chocolate Buttercream:
Photobucket

She's getting so big!
Photobucket

The kids got to exchange presents Christmas Eve- Ryan anxious to see what George got:
Photobucket

Caolyn and Willa:
Photobucket

George wasn't so sure he wanted Ryan to have the present he brought him after all!
Photobucket

Caitlin opening a present:
Photobucket

Willa and her new book:
Photobucket

George wearing his new Cubs crocs.  He wore them all night!
Photobucket

Daddy and the trio:
Photobucket
I love those cheeks!
Photobucket

Caitlin & Willa dancing:
Photobucket

George joining them for ring around the rosey:
Photobucket

Getting ready for the big guy-cookies & milk and carrots:
Photobucket

"I tried to be on the nice list.  Thanks for the toys. Merry Christmas"
Photobucket

Santa came!
Photobucket

Caitlin's thinking "You're gonna shoot your eye out kid."  JP's Nerf Gun from Santa:
Photobucket

JP opened most of Ryan, Caitlin & Madison's gifts.  I think got more excited about them than they did!
Photobucket

JP & Ryan pushing Caitlin on her new toy:
Photobucket

Madison says "Why wait for the packaging to come off?"
Photobucket

Dad, would you like a poster sized print of this? ;)
Photobucket

Caitlin got into the cart on her own.  I have no idea how!
Photobucket

Ask and you will receive.  Thank you to everyone for all the great books for the kids!
Photobucket


The Nintendo DS, the present I told JP Santa would never bring him.  Well on December 23rd, Joe and I caved and decided it was OK.  We had a VERY happy boy.  Now just to limit the play time....
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sweet Baby James said...

What great pictures, looks like you had a great holiday. JP's note to Santa is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love all the kiddos matching pajamas!