Saturday, July 4, 2009

My 4th of July Stars



I just finished watching fireworks out our upstairs windows with JP and tucking him into bed, so I thought I would do a quick update on our fun holiday.































This morning Sean, Anne & George joined us for the Stapleton kids parade around Central Park. JP and I went to Party City yesterday with a $5.00 budget to get some decorations for his bike. It turned out great. We put a few streamers and garland on the strollers as well and we were ready to roll! At the end of the parade we all got bomb pops~pretty yum! I let Ryan taste one, but didn't feel like dealing with that mess with all the babies just yet! After the parade we had a cookout with the O'Reillys and then spent the rest of the day relaxing (except Joe who found time to cut the grass!)

After dinner we made s'mores and then Joe, JP and I watched a Scooby Doo movie. I had received a free code at Redbox we rented movies yesterday and today. Last night Joe got Confessions of a Shopoholic for us to watch after the kids went to bed. He actually sat through the whole thing (which I couldn't believe) and at the end I said I was proud of him. He then proceeded to tell me that any smartness he had gained at DU (getting his MBA the past 3 years) was now gone from his brain after watching that movie. :) Now he gets to pick the next movie we watch!

We hope everyone had a good 4th of July! Here are some pictures from our day:







George at the parade.



















Here you see the usual "Look- there's triplets!" people in the background. I just laughed when I got home and saw this picture.










JP & George
















Someday soon George will figure out what a goofball his cousin really is!








Caiti says next year I want to ride a bike in the parade!

























The trio


















Watching Daddy work in the yard.

1 comment:

The O'Reillys said...

Such cute pictures, Kelly! I love the one of the triplets standing at the coffee table! We had fun joining the Stapleton Parade yesterday!