
Our Spring Breaker!
This week JP is on Spring Break. While we didn't take an exciting trip to some warm destination, we have been trying to do some extra fun things with him. Joe took off work yesterday and they headed out to the library & "the fruit sculptures" at the mall. Unfortunately, JP fell running up the ramp to the library & landed right on his face. I'm just so happy he did it after we had the kids pictures taken by a photographer last week!
He also got to go to one of his favorite places yesterday- Chuck E Cheese restaurant. We loaded everyone up and took the babies out for their first experience of CEC. With all the sounds and excitement going on there, it kept them very entertained and everyone had a great time! The best part though was not one person came up and talked to us about having triplets. I think there are so many kids there, we fit right in!
Today we are getting a blizzard. They are predicting between 8-16 inches of snow for Denver. I love these spring snows because it will be 53 degrees on Sat & the snow will linger around just long enough to get some good sledding in tomorrow & water our dry lawn!
Just an update on weights. Last week at the RSV shots I got some 10 month weights on the babies:Ryan 22lbs, 15 oz ~ Plus he got his 1st tooth last week!
Caitlin 18lbs, 4 oz
Madison 16lbs, 14 oz

Ryan says this is great!

Caitlin




3 comments:
How fun! The girls' hair is getting so long, everyone looks adorable. I can't wait to see the professional pictures!
I can't wait to see them either! It's going to take a few weeks, but she did put 1 up of the boys on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sallycphotography/3374822182/
That is SO CUTE!! I bet they are all going to be wonderful!
Post a Comment