
Caitlin, Ryan & Madison
Today the babies all took their baths together for the 1st time & I am so thrilled. No more making sure the other 2 are happy while I bathe the 3rd! We have these little chairs that sit in the tub that help give the kids some support. I'm not sure how long we'll need them, but it gives me extra confidence to bathe them all together by myself.

Ryan getting caught after he tried to steal Caitlin's duck.
They're getting so big!

Madison

Caitlin

Ryan

Maddi:
Does anyone else think it smells like sweet potato puff around here?

Caiti:
I think I'll give myself a little more snack while Mom's not looking!
2 comments:
Adorable pictures!! They are getting so big! On a selfish note, I really hope we have a girl next so she can wear your hand-me-downs, their clothes are way too cute!
They are all too cute-and I agree with Anne, there are some seriously cute outfits in this post!
Post a Comment