
We go through so many bibs around here everyday, I didn't realize at first that I grabbed a different holiday for each kid this afternoon. I guess having triplets is like Valentine's Day, Christmas & the Fourth of July all rolled into one!
So, today was bath day at our house. I recently realized I had not really taken any cute "baby in the bath" pictures of the kids, so today was the day. JP had to get in on the action too. He was playing downstairs and decided to write all over his hands and arms with marker (he said he was making tattoos). He usually takes showers these days, but off to the tub he went.
Tomorrow, there is no school because of Veteran's Day. JP was invited to his 1st sleepover at his friend Will's house. We are anxiously waiting to see if we will get a late night call to come get him. There are about 4 boys and Will's parents are taking them to a Denver Nuggets basketball game. Joe dropped him off tonight and all the boys were running around saying "Go Nuggets!". JP says "I'm going to yell- Go Chicken Nuggets!"(yep, that's our kid). I guess then all the boys started running around shouting that. We wish Will's parents lots of luck!!


Madison


Caitlin
Ryan





No comments:
Post a Comment